10/9/10

xXx


Something totally random I've noticed- people here really like appending 'x's to the ends of their text messages and IM's. They usually come in three's like this: 'xXx' from girls... or the more common 'xoxo', but sometimes I even get xX. Actually, I've even gotten texts that were like "[actual content here] x" I know x's stand for kisses and o's stand for hugs and stuff.. I just never realized people actually use it outside of like... valentine's day or something, and by people, I really do mean girls AND guys. They both do this x thing. Weird. Hahaha sorry. That was just something that's been on my mind recently. Probably not the most exciting thing ever. :PP

xXx Stephany (bahahaha i'm assimilating!! this feels a bit wrong.)

ps- also i fixed my layout. sorta. and by fix, i mean i took the lazy way out and used blogger's dynamic editor instead of legitimately figuring out what was wrong before. -shot-

No comments:

Post a Comment