11/4/10

Absolute Rubbish

I'm sorry but the University of Edinburgh is such.... bullshit. :| The city and the experience is fine, wonderful, but I am not a fan at all of the uni itself. I really hate this school. -_____-

1. how can you trust anyone when your DoS completely misinforms you about one of your classes, resulting in you missing lecture for the first six weeks and being completely unaware that the final assignment worth your entire grade has been out this ENTIRE time

2. Hudson Beare classrooms #4-8 are in hudson beare, but hudson beare classroom #3 is in Sanderson. How does this even make sense?

3. These fluid mechanics 2 labs are such a waste of time. You don't learn anything but it takes hours because of repetitive tedious bullshit calculations.

4. No one tells you anything. Ever.

maybe I just hate big schools in general. Nothing makes sense here though. I'm so fed up with it. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment